• High aromatic content to provide excellent initial softening.
• High temperature stability minimizes smoking in the mixing process.
• Low viscosity allows for greater workability.
• High density results in lower cost per ton, by delivering more pounds per gallon.
• Virtually asphaltene free allowing you to balance asphaltene versus maltene content.
• Improve polymer-modified asphalt (PMA) performance.
• Supply low temperature flexibility needed in roofing applications.
• With a relatively small amount of Hydrolene you can custom hot mix recycle, Hydrolene-blend almost any grade of asphalt needed.
• Ideal for use in recycling and surface rejuvenation.
• In cold recycling, Hydrolene can slow the rate of deterioration of new surfaces and increase their lifespan.
• In hot mix recycling, Hydrolene rejuvenates aged asphalt and reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP).
Pkg. - 55 gal drums, 275 gal Non-returnable totes, Bulk
Shipping Point: Check with your technical sals representative for stock status & availability.
- Application: Asphalt Modifier
- Industry: Asphalt
- Manufacturer/Supplier: HollyFrontier Refining and Marketing
- Product: Aromatic Oil