CBS is a medium to fast primary accelerator suitable for NR, IR, SBR, NBR, HR and EPDM.
• Material is an outstanding delayed action accelerator.
• Product is most effective and safest when used at ordinary processing temperatures, causing no scorching.
• Once vulcanized, CBS shows excellent physical properties.
• Material has a slight odour.
• Soluble in benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide. Insoluble in water.
• CBS is regulated for use under the following sections of FDA 21 CFR:177.2600 – Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use in Food Contact.
For more detailed product information including data sheets, samples or pricing please click on the "Request Information" button.
- Application: Accelerator
- Industry: Rubber
- Manufacturer/Supplier: RE Carroll Inc.
- Product: Rubber Accelerator