- Download Product Information:
- Magnesium Sulfate-Tech Grade (Epsom Salt).pdf
- Magnesium Sulfate-Tech Grade (Epsom salt) spec.pdf
Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
EPSOM SALT is one of the most common forms of magnesium sulfate.
EPSOM SALT is a hydrated salt with seven molecules of water.
Coagulant in ABS-/ EPS-production via emulsion polymerization.
Stabilizing agent for bleaching products such as peroxides and perborates, in detergents.
Liquid detergent viscosity adjuster.
Processing aid in leather production.
Pkg. - 50 lb bags, 49 bags per pallet
Shipping Point: FOB Dalton GA
For more detailed product information including data sheets, samples or pricing please click on the "Request Information" button.
- Application: Acid Neutralizer and Stabilizer
- Industry: Personal Care
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Giles Chemical
- Product: Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate