CAS # 40372-72-3
• Bfunctional polysulfide silane with four sulfur atoms in the center of the structure that finds use as adhesion promoter for precious metals, and a coupling agent & vulcanizing agent for rubber
• Used to improve the physical properties of sulfur-cured compounds and to establish the chemical link between rubber and silica or other active white fillers.
Pkg. - 40 lb pails, 440lb(net) drums
Shipping Point: FOB Waukegen, IL
For more detailed product information including data sheets, samples or pricing please click the "Request Information" button.
- Application: Coupling Agent
- Industry: Rubber, Paint & Coatings
- Manufacturer/Supplier: AB Silicones
- Product: Silanes