CAS # 14814-09-6
• Mercapto-functional Coupling agent in polysulfide and polyurethane caulks & sealants
• Used in sulfur-cured and metal oxide-cured elastomers; Can be added at time of compounding or used to pretreat minerals beforehand
• Chemically bonding reinforcing minerals like silica, clay, mica, and talc to the polymer matrix; Properties including modulus, tensile and tear strength, heat buildup, abrasion resistance, reslience, compression set and cure time are improved in mineral filled elastomers.
Pkg. - 40 lb pails, 440lb(net) drums
Shipping Point: FOB Waukegen, IL
For more detailed product information including data sheets, samples or pricing please click the "Request Information" button.
- Application: Coupling Agent
- Industry: Adhesives, Sealants
- Manufacturer/Supplier: AB Silicones
- Product: Silanes