We're Hiring! Inside Sales Representative
Position: Inside sales rep role achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Outbound calling per established quota, working with sales team, product suppliers generating approved product interest qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails utilizing existing prospect database and identifying new prospects from trade shows, web inquiries, and other leads sources by specific industry.
· Research accounts, identify key players understanding the needs and requirements generating further interest in products and services, along with providing technical information.
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales member for further development and closure as appropriate.
· Close sales and achieve quarterly sales and outbound call quotas.
· Maintain and expand database of prospects within specific industry or product
· Maintain database for all prospect and customers proactive sales activities reporting results through CRM Software.
· Manage database(s) of product information and competitive products as it relates sales efforts to secure future sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Inside Sales two plus years technical experience in chemical or similar industry preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent in work experience and other sources of formal training related to Inside Sales in a Technical Sales capacity.
· Strong Interpersonal Skills, Self Driven, Exceptional Organizational Skills required.
· Excellent Communications Skills in English both written and verbal is required.
· Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows
· Specialized CRM Software (E-Chempax)
Competitive Base Salary (based on experience and skills), Profit Sharing Plan, and Health Care Plan.
Applications Accepted By:
Fax or E-mail:
(609) 695-5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Inside Sales Rep
Attention: Robert Carroll, III
Robert E. Carroll, III
R.E. Carroll, Inc
1570 North Olden Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08638