Open Position: Pricing and Sales Coordinator
Job Description: Pricing and Sales Coordinator
R.E. Carroll is seeking a dynamic individual to join their Pricing and Sales team in our Ewing NJ office!
Ideal candidate will possess the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, to ensure that information is transmitted clearly, thoroughly, and tactfully. Must have excellent analytical and math skills and ability to effectively utilize applicable software and data processing applications.
Primary Responsibilities include calculating cost and margin analysis, maintaining pricing database, create company price quotes and price lists in support of the Product and Sales Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Analyze raw material, container, freight and warehouse costs on an ongoing basis and maintain a cost of goods database.
Receive and analyze all price requests from the field sales force and produce standard costing for each.
Calculate list prices and special prices within incumbent’s approved authority level. Produce and Send price quotes for all price requests and general price changes. Maintain and issue the price lists for all products as required by the market place and Product Manager.
Maintain the database of all customer prices and list prices in the order management system. Audit and validate the data integrity of the order management system so that it accurately produces and sends price quotations and lists to customers and the sales force.
Analyze and interpret sales, cost and pricing information to determine appropriate gross profit levels. Manage the database(s) of product information and competitive products. Compose and send various types of communications to customers as necessary.
Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine. Act as back-up resource when necessary.
Support annual corporate Sales and Profit goals by managing costs and influencing margin levels. Calculate gross profit and approve pricing requests within the incumbent’s approved authority level.
Audit and maintain the appropriate product table price list and custom pricing specific for the customer’s account to ensure accurate product pricing on each order.
Maintain NetSuite Customer File for contact information etc. Prepare, maintain, and submit all product information relating to Vendor Rebate Programs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and other sources of formal training.
Ability to effectively utilize applicable software and data processing applications such as Oracle NetSuite, Office 365, Excel a must, etc.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all employees within the organization, sales, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Must be able to work in Office 365, NetSuite and Salesforce. Must also be proficient in Excel!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on the desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
- Must be able to work in the office environment, on location.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Required when it relates to training programs and self-development seminars for the position.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND DEMANDS:
- Regular attendance on location, Ewing Office.
- Display a general learning ability while understanding & following verbal and/or written instruction.
- Frequently use hands to handle, reach, feel and type.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Work pressure can be substantial during peak times, requiring considerable adaptability.
Job Type: Full-time
R.E. Carroll follows CDC compliance.
Please send resumes and inquiries to email@example.com Attention: Don Harris Petroleum Products Manager