We Are Hiring! Seeking a Technical Sales Representative
R.E Carroll Inc. is seeking a Technical Sales Representative for the Kentucky, Ohio and Ontatio(Canada) territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business objectives including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
· Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
· Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed objectives.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through building strong relationships that go wide and deep using ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction that result in REC adding value.
· Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
· Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
· Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
· Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience and other sources of formal training.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to ensure that information is transmitted clearly, thoroughly, and tactfully.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to ensure that information is transmitted clearly, thoroughly and tactfully.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on the desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
· Ability to operate motor vehicle with state issued driver operator license.
- Ability to gain support for ideas, create common goals to accomplish objectives.
- Strong computer literacy including the ability to effectively utilize applicable software and data processing applications..
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
Can do attitude of continuous improvement and facilitating and embracing change.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 3 to 5 Days per week based Sale Territory’s Customer and Company Requirements.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND DEMANDS:
· Regular attendance
· Continuously hear and listen, speak and read.
· Continuously display a general learning ability while understanding & following oral and/or written instruction.
· Continuously comprehend and understand meanings of words and ideas associated with them.
· Frequently use hands to handle, reach, fell and type.
· Frequently operate motor vehicle on public roadways.
· Frequently walk, stand or sit.
· Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50/lbs
· Occasionally exposed to dirt and dust related to manufacturing and warehouse operations.
· Work pressure can be substantial during peak time, requiring considerable adaptability.
· Support annual Corporate Goals and achieving Sales and Profits, through new account acquisition and base retention.
· Maintain Company Vehicle in Good Condition
· Prudent time, territory, and cost managementof company resources..Advise management of potential customer issues of company procedures, complaints that may adversely affect customer relationships.
· Prompt and accurate recording of necessary reports
· Utilize all resources available to provide solutions to customers for products ensuring satisfaction is achieved in the best interest of the customer and company.
Salary is commensurate with background, experience, and education. The position is located by assigned geographical sales territory. There is no relocation assistance available. Qualified candidates should submit a confidential resume and salary requirements in a cover letter in a MS Word format to the President.