We are Hiring! SE Technical Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is responsible for sales in the Southeast Region. Retention of established customers as well as new business lead generation is required. This role requires someone to adapt to significant road travel, in a fast-paced and goal driven environment. Must be innately driven and goal oriented with aspirations to exceed business objectives. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity for recognition due to having direct and immediate impact on organizational growth. The position reports directly to the President resulting in prompt communication. This position pays base + commission. Base salary commensurate with experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but work experience and advanced courses and/or training will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must understand wholesale distribution sales.
- Experience required in the paint or coatings, compounding plastics and/or rubber industry.
- Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess excellent communication skills and establish positive relations with customers and internal staff.
- Must possess a “can do” attitude with a desire to continuously develop and adapting to changing conditions.
- Strong technical skills in utilizing software and data base applications.
- Adherence to highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a license in good standing and be able to travel 3-5 days/week. Overnight travel will likely be required.
- Reside in the geographic territory area.