Click on a link below to read the news article.
- 08/03/2010 - R.E. Carroll Inc. continues to grow! Staff additions and changes.
R.E. Carroll Inc. adds Accounting Manager and new Petroleum Products Manager
- 05/14/2010 - Come see us at the Cleveland Coatings Society "Sink or Swim" Symposium 2010, May 18, 2010
We will be exhibiting at the Cleveland Coatings Society "Sink or Swim" Symposium Showcase on Tuesday May 18, 2010 from 1-4 PM. Come see us at Booth #34.
- 03/03/2010 - Simon Bula joins R.E. Carroll Inc. as Director of Operations and Purchasing
R.E. Carroll Inc. is pleased to announce that Simon Bula has joined the company in the role of Director of Operations and Purchasing.
- 02/16/2010 - R.E. Carroll Inc. introduces new line of coalescing agents, non-phthalate plasticizers and PEG Esters
R.E. Carroll Inc. is please to announce a partnership with American eChem to distribute coalescing agents, non-phthalate plasticizers and PEG Esters.
- 11/25/2009 - Sierra Madre Calcium Stearates achieve NSF certification
Several grades of Sierra Madre Calcium Stearates have achieved NSF certification
- 10/23/2009 - R. E. Carroll announces Product Line Expansion into Personal Care Products
R.E Carroll expands into the Personal Care Products market with the addition of Surfactants to its Product Line.
- 08/31/2009 - Come see us at the 2009 Rubber Expo in Pittsburgh, PA October 13-15th, 2009
Come see us at Booth #1244 at the 2009 Rubber Expo in Pittsburgh October 13-15th, 2009
- 04/24/2009 - Holly Corporation purchases Sunoco's Tulsa Oklahoma refinery
- 03/26/2009 - R.E. Carroll announces addition of Polyethylene Glycols(PEG's) to product line
R.E.Carroll is pleased to announce the addition of Polyethylene Glycols to the E-Core product line.
- 03/23/2009 - R.E. Carroll Inc. announces recent organization changes.
R.E. Carroll, Inc. is pleased to announce the following recent organizational changes. Effective 3/1/09, R. Emmett Carroll became Chief Executive Officer(CEO), and his eldest son, Robert E. Carroll II
- 03/20/2009 - R.E. Carroll Inc. announces distribution agreement with Pergan Marshall LLC for Organic Peroxides.
R.E. Carroll, Inc. is pleased to announce a distribution agreement with Pergan Marshall LLC to sell their Peroxan organic peroxides in North America to the Rubber and Adhesives industries.
- 03/18/2009 - RE. Carroll Inc. announces new Southeastern US Sales Representative
Dave Weaver joins R.E Carroll Inc. as new SE Sales Representative
Featured Supplier Click Here to Learn More